ISO-9001-Certification...What is ISO 9001 ?
ISO 9001 is a globally recognized standard for quality management system which conform the statutory and regulatory requirements. ISO 9001 standard provides systematic framework and set of principle that ensure a practical approach to the management system of business process to attain reliability in meeting the customer requirements. It demonstrates that the business is commitment to providing standard quality of product and service to customers.
ISO 9001 is the one of the standard in ISO 9000 family. It is internationally leading standard has practiced over many organizations in 161 countries.
This standard is applicable to any type of organization looking to improve their business operation which increases the efficiency and productivity.
ISO 9001:2008 quality management system based on the eight quality management principle enclosed are
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making, and
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationship
IThird party accreditation bodies provide a written statement of independent recognition to business that they meet the requirements ISO 9001 standard and expectation of customer. The ISO certification is achieved through audit process which checking evidence of conformance to the requirements of ISO 9001 eight clauses.
- Increased efficiency and productivity.
- Systematic framework for business operation
- Continual improvement in business process.
- Gets internationally recognized.
- Win more business.
- Competitive edge to business.
- Its create loyalty image to business among the customers and stakeholders.
- Employee gets awareness on management system and quality.
- Improved internal communication.
- Cost savings
- Increase the customer satisfaction.